As a matter of fact, 0x0000999a error can be resolved in many different ways. In this post, I want to offer you two effective solutions.
Solution One: Troubleshoot 0x0000999a Problems By Yourself.
Solution Two: Resolve 0x0000999a Error with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: How to Resolve 0x0000999a Issues On Your Own?
To solve 0x0000999a error in time, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Repair 0x0000999a Problems with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to resolve 0x0000999a error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove 0x0000999a error completely.
0x0000999a error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If 0x0000999a error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of 0x0000999a error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove 0x0000999a error in time.
Related: 0x2,0x80820002,Error 0x80040401,0xc000020,0xd0000272
Read More: ,800706be,0x58e,C0006b01,error 0x0,application error