I have been running the Windows 10 preview for the last few months and other than a driver issue here or there, did not experience any real problems. However, with the last update to build 10130, I have been experiencing a random crash/freeze that manifests itself in one of two ways:
- If I step away from the computer and come back before the monitor is set to go to sleep, I will come back to a frozen cursor, unable to do anything.
- If I step away from the computer and come back after the monitor has gone to sleep, I will come back to a black screen, unable to do anything.
In both cases, I have to hold the power button in to shut down the computer for a restart.
Any direction or help would be greatly appreciated.
Recommended Solution: It is usually not difficult to figure out why your PC is so slow recently. Honestly, Random Crash/Freeze on Build 10130 problem can be the criminals who slow down your computer.
Fix Random Crash/Freeze on Build 10130 with SmartPCFixer
1. Free Download SmartPCFixer Now!
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Select Your Country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Repair Random Crash/Freeze on Build 10130 Error On Your Own.
How to Do a System Restore?(Windows 7 or Windows Vista)Sometimes, Random Crash/Freeze on Build 10130 not found error can be resolved by performing a system restore.
1. Click "Start", Type "System Restore" in the searching box, then choose system restore as the pictures below.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
Related Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/system-restore
Related: Windows Explorer Has Encountered,Ext.dll Instalar No Windows 2008,Error 701,Stdole Xp To 7,Atix10.exe
Read More: ,Vista Cd Key Issues,Key Management Systems,Bsod 116,Malware Cleaners,Rundll32 Exe Removal