My computer keeps shutting down and then when i log back in I get "the system has recovered from a serious error" not a valid win32 application manually problem. I have no idea of how to troubleshoot not a valid win32 application manually Doe SmartPCFixer really work? Can you offer me an effective way to remove my computer error?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Download SmartPCFixer to repair not a valid win32 application manually problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the application, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to get rid of not a valid win32 application manually problem.
Method Two: To troubleshoot not a valid win32 application manually problem immediately, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
We should never ignore not a valid win32 application manually problem when we encounter it at the first time. If not a valid win32 application manually error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of not a valid win32 application manually error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove not a valid win32 application manually error in time.
Read More:,windows 10 error code 0xc00000e9,socket error 10060 connection timed out windows 7,Get Iexplore Exe Back,Computer Restarts After Shutdown,1292712269